STORING YOUR KNITWEAR:
- Always fold your knitwear, do not put them on hangers, as hanging can cause them to stretch and lose their shape over time.
OFF-SEASON STORAGE & MOTH PREVENTION:
- Before storing over warmer seasons, be sure to thoroughly clean your cashmere blends as natural oils from normal wear can attract moths & insects.
- Store knitwear in a cool, dry place in breathable garment bags.
- Using moth balls or lavender can help keep harmful insects away from your precious knitwear.
PILLING & GENERAL MAINTENANCE:
- Some light pilling is normal after wear particularly in areas that have more friction (such as under the arm on a sweater or between thigh areas on pants) and is not necessarily indicative of the quality of the yarn.
- Other rough materials can cause more excessive pilling - a scratchy chair, a cross body handbag, etc - so be cautious of this when wearing your knitwear.
- Light use of a sweater stone, comb, or shaver can help resolve the issue.
- In between washing, steaming your item can help keep it feeling fresh.
Option 1: Dry Cleaners. Short on time? Drop off at a trusted dry-cleaners who is well-versed in caring for & cleaning cashmere blends.
- STEP 1: Wash your item in the washing machine using a gentle detergent and your delicates cycle with cold water. Note: Hot water can cause items to shrink.
- STEP 2: Do NOT put any cashmere blends in the dryer! This will cause them to shrink. Place your damp knitwear laying flat in its original shape & size on a clean towel and leave to dry.